Pages

Chevron Background

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Waking Up Early: Day 4 - Anniversary

I was awake when my alarm went off today, but Karis was sleeping so very peacefully on my chest that I just couldn't get up.  So, I laid there and calmly prayed and then thought about what I needed to pack up.  Jonah began to make noise about 20 minutes later and made everyone get up.

Right after the ceremony, in a small room to wait,
this picture was caught by the photographer through a window.

The kids in this picture have grown up so much!
This picture makes me miss my sweet girl friends.

Cutting the cake!

Today marks our 6 Year Anniversary.  It was a good day.  We have had to get up, get dressed, pack up our things and leave a hotel many times in our marriage.  Today was the BEST day of going through that process.  Praying before the process began was probably the best decision I could have made. Having an extra pair of hands was a huge help.  Knowing my own limitations (departure morning absolutely can NOT be a shower morning), and planning accordingly also helped.


We even had enough time to take a few pictures before going down to the car. This is about as good as it gets with the kids.  I am so thankful for my family.  

Landing Page:
Why Am I Doing This?
Check out All 31 Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment