Pages

Chevron Background

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Waking Up Early: Day 15 - Ebola FREAKS me OUT!

Seriously.

I got up early and have spent a good amount of my day researching it and being generally nauseous and freaked out by how disgusting Ebola is.

In between dealing with BOTH of my kids teething again.  Just when I thought Jonah was done with cutting molars, he is most certainly teething.  We had to get outside again today.  Long walk to get the baby to sleep, then playtime at the park.  Then back home and more crying and nap time!

I can't even think of something useful to tell you about Ebola, sweet reader.

The germophobe in me is just freaking out and trying to remember that no matter what, God is good, and even if someone I love dies, or I die, that to live is Christ and to die is gain.

I am also not afraid to stay at home and avoid the population.

Landing Page:
Why Am I Doing This?
All 31 Days

No comments:

Post a Comment