Pages

Chevron Background

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Waking Up Early: Day 25 - Pumpkin Patch

I taught my exercise class today.  I made this little meme last night in hopes of attracting some more people to join us:

There were 3 of us.  And I couldn't get the sound system to work for the first half of the class.  Then John came in and he introduced me to the mute button, that I needed to unpress in order to hear the sounds.  It shows the funny way social media distorts reality sometimes.  This picture got a total (between Facebook and instagram) of 28 'Likes.'  2 people showed up besides the person who posted it (moi).

My in-laws are visiting for the weekend and we all wanted to do something fun together, so we took the kids to a Pumpkin Patch.  This is my social-media summary:
We had fun at Falcon Ridge Farm this afternoon. "Fun" as in, one kid slept most of the time and the other kid tried to run away most of the time, but both were mostly happy. I'm thankful for my sweet in-laws helping out with the running kid, and for capturing this picture of all 4 of us!
Right at the end she woke up. So I put her down next to this cute little pumpkin display. Clockwise from top left, she progressively warmed up to the idea.
He rode a pony, climbed on hay bales, held pumpkins, petted some animals and went on a hayride. Photo credit all goes to the grandparents because I was feeding his sister.

Tomorrow is our lead Pastor's last Sunday.  I'm praying for our church. I will be getting up extra early in order to hopefully go to the first service to hear his farewell sermon.

Landing Page:
Why Am I Doing This?
All 31 Days

No comments:

Post a Comment