Pages

Chevron Background

Monday, October 13, 2014

Waking Up Early: Day 13 - First "Sleep In"

I did not set the alarm last night because I was exhausted.  I decided that whenever the kids got up, that was when I'd get up, too.

8:11am.

I'll take that 45 minutes, thanks.  I do not even feel guilty about it.  They took a pretty decent nap and I accomplished some good things then.

I am still exhausted tonight though.  Jonah has been very whiney, and disobedient, and defiant, and requiring immediate consequences or else he laughs and thinks he can get away with whatever it is we said "No" about.  Immediate consequences are draining. After multiple time outs, toys removed, spanking, I just never realized that it requires so much consistency and perseverance to be a parent.

I am so glad I serve a God who never gets tired of me.

Landing Page:
Why Am I Doing This?
All 31 Days

No comments:

Post a Comment