Pages

Chevron Background

Sunday, October 25, 2015

Praying for Your Family - 23. Warm Days

Warm days for me, are when I can comfortably wear short-sleeves, but not so hot I am grouchy without air conditioning. Warm days can be breezy or stuffy, cloudy or sunny, it doesn't matter, as long as I don't need a jacket, I consider it 'warm.'  On those warm days, it is a good time to remember to pray for our families to lead lives of worship.  Worship not just in song, but in how they honor God with their lives. So that we not just be 'luke warm,' but people who live a life that is HOT in worship of our Savior!







Warm Days - Worship

King Jesus,

I am so thankful to be living in a country where we have the freedom to worship you anytime we wish.  Please help us to remember as a family that worship is how we live our daily lives, not just singing or attending church.  Help my husband to make you his first priority, to be able to worship you in spirit and in truth with his actions and words.  Help my children to see us leading lives that seek to glorify you from true heart change, and never a desire to follow man-made rules.  Help us to worship you by offering ourselves up as a living sacrifice.  When we do come to you in song, help us to be reverent, totally focused on you, in awe of all that you have so mercifully given us.  Lord, help me to focus on worshipping you throughout my day, and playing encouraging music that lifts my spirit back to acknowledging and inviting your Spirit into our home. In Jesus' Name I pray,

Amen. 

This is post twenty-three in a series on Praying for Your Family: a 31 Day Challenge.  You can go to the main 'landing page' and scroll to the bottom, for a list of all the days by clicking here:
Landing Page

No comments:

Post a Comment